Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Last of Twenty Fifteen

There's officially less than 12 hours until 2016 and I still haven't made my resolutions for next year but I've gotten a new personal diary and personal planner! Here's a collection of photos that basically sum up the last couple of months of 2015 for me. Half of them are holiday snaps and the other half are either foods that I've consumed or things I've done. 

hair cut mushroom doughheads port stephens bowling sydney harbour bridge
  • Snip snip! Got a haircut and I'm alright with the way it turned out. It's a lot shorter than I'm used to but I'm loving how easy it is to handle now. Also got reminded of how annoying fringes could be!
  • Gigantic mushrooms! 
  • DoughHeads haul? They're so delicious and I will definitely be going back for more in the future. I used to think Krispy Kremes were amazing (and they are) but these are a whole new level
  • Such a picture perfect view from Gan Gan lookout point! It doesn't even feel like Australia!
  • Tried out real bowling for the first time! Must admit that Wii Bowling is definitely easier to master but this one was much more fun with friends! 
  • Being a tourist in my own city! 
lush bath bomb deer sky cat kitten pelican feeding entrance scampo

  • Finally got to try out Lush's Golden Wonder Christmas bath bomb and it was amazing! It's constructed of several layers which melt off in the water - much like unwrapping a gift!
  • Market City had a beautiful Christmas snow dome filled with fake snow and cute little deers
  • I'm loving these sky colours 
  • A playful kitty followed me home! Unfortunately I didn't have any treats to give :(
  • Daily pelican feeding at The Entrance! Definitely something to check out - I don't think I've ever seen so many pelicans in one place before
  • My friend got me to try out scampi at Sushi Hotaru and it's now one of my favourites to try again. Tastes a little like both prawn and lobster! Didn't use the lemon but used a good amount of soy sauce and wasabi 

last of 2015 - nintendo 3ds, pasta, new hat, view, beach, the body shop eyeshadow
  • Got a 3DS XL for my birthday! To Aimee to Aimee. Also picked up a bunch of games but the main one I wanted to play was Pokemon Alpha Sapphire <3
  • Started my research scholarship and I'm not too familiar with the area so I tried out a lovely pasta place nearby. It was delicious and I'll be returning again 
  • Got a new hat for the summer! I'm loving it so much as it has an adjustable cord inside the hat so that it grips onto your head properly
  • View from the hotel we stayed at. Party downstairs don't care 
  • One of my last days in Newcastle this year - had so much fun at the late night beach sesh with the gang 
  • I've dug up and been using The Body Shop's Christmas Eyeshadow Quad from 2014. Still a favourite as the colours are so festive but also easy to wear every day 
Thank you to all my readers and followers for an amazing 2015 in blogging! I know I didn't always blog consistently as there are so many other aspects of my life that I need to juggle but I'm glad that there have always been people around to support me. I hope that 2016 will be another amazing year in the blogosphere and I'm hoping to expand my written content some more! I'm running off to write my resolutions and pack for the fireworks tonight so I hope that you all have a wonderful NYE and a Happy New Year!

See you guys next year! Love you heaps! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those DoughHeads donuts look delicious, it looks like they are only in Syd, would love have them in my belly right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun 2015! Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog! I love reading comments so feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can catch up with you too :)