Thursday, 22 January 2015

I made it

So as everyone knows, I've been trying to get into this course since my hsc. I didn't even get interviews for my first attempt since one of my marks was a bit low. But now I'm finally in! I'm really excited for uni to start but also a bit worried because I haven't really lived by myself for an extended period of time before. I've already done some of the admin stuff like setting up an account and email etc. I'm also unsure if I should quit my job or just try and survive through around 5 weeks of it whilst studying. It'll just be bothersome because there are weekend canps and I might not want to come back to Sydney every weekend but I'll be forced to if I keep my job. Anyways doesn't matter because the main part is that I'm in! Can't wait to buy a calendar and a wall planner! 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this journey! I know I definitely had some bad days and complained and stressed and worried over pretty much everything. I love all of you guys so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog! I love reading comments so feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can catch up with you too :)