Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Bloons

I'm having the time of my life playing Bloons Monkey City! It's just like the regular Bloons Tower Defence games but there's also options to upgrade and expand the towers by building more of them in your city! If Tribez and Bloons TD5 had a lovechild this would be it!


Screenshot of my current base~ Need to organise my little houses better. I wanted to put them into rows but that didn't work because I didn't want to buy so many of them. So yeah that's what I've been doing these last few days hehe. Also I finally tried to get the cough resolved and it turns out it was bronchitis :( Should've went earlier cos it was hard to take the calling shift whilst coughing everywhere :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog! I love reading comments so feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can catch up with you too :)