Friday, 22 November 2013

Cakes and Catching Fire

Cakes were alright. It felt filling but I didn't think it was actually that filling. Just the "sweet" type of filling I suppose. They were really pretty and tasty looking though. They just reminded me of puddings though.

Catching Fire was soooooooooooooo great omg. I thought it might be a bit disappointing seeing as the book wasn't as great as the first one but it was still good. TBH I was super disappointed that Finnick didn't look as hot as I imagined and I felt like many of the zoom ins of his face just highlighted his wrinkles and it wasn't attractive. AND his fishnet covering wasn't as sexy. The book described it as "JUST" covering him and in the movie it was covering everything. Absolutely everything. And it didn't even focus there. Like all we saw was mainly his top half and I didn't even get a good look at his abs. What a waste of the ticket. 


Also whilst looking for that photo, I realised that he was actually the hot kind priest in Pirates of the Caribbean so I totally like him again. He was really hot and nice in that movie. Doesn't it also seem like a coincidence that he plays someone who's good with water in so many movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog! I love reading comments so feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can catch up with you too :)